Géologie des flux
As part of an unprecedented partnership between Lyon Parc Auto and the Mirage Festival, Chevalvert studio and designer Martial Geoffre-Rouland were asked to create an interactive and luminous installation called “Geology of Flux”.
The works presented offer a sensitive approach to all the data related to the activity of a car park, while capturing the flow of passers-by.
- LPA gallery
- Lyon, France
- 120m² exhibition
- Client: Lyon Parc Auto (FR)
- Creation: Chevalvert and Martial Geoffre-Rouland, 2019
- Contributors:Stéphane Buellet, Julia Puyo, Arnaud Juracek
- Technical development: Martial Geoffre-Rouland, Hémisphère, Chevalvert, Antoine Vanel (blindSp0t)
- Production: Mirage Festival, Lyon Parc Auto
- Project Management, Production, Concept, Art direction