Users create an interactive and collective map through a connected drawing interface. The houses, the valleys, the roads of each one gradually generate a landscape which is displayed on two giant screens, until forming an unusual environment.
- Client: Centre Pompidou (FR)
- Creation: Chevalvert, 2018
- Contributors: Stéphane Buellet, Pricilla Degardin, Arnaud Juracek, Mathieu Mohamad, Patrick Paleta, Julia Puyo
- An original creation for La Fête du Code Créatif
- Art direction, project management