Ephemeral and luminous geology of a movement in space
Stratum is an interactive installation with which the user can influence a “territory of light” by the gesture. The path of the hand above a capture interface is materialized in space by means of light strata. This reaction triggers a visual reminiscence of the gesture, which becomes visible and tangible, like an ephemeral geology of movement.
- Creation: Chevalvert, 2017
- Contributors : Stéphane Buellet, Arnaud Juracek, Patrick Paleta, Julia Puyo
- Technique development & fabrication: Hémisphère - Chevalvert
- Production: Mirage Festival - Dolus & Dolus
- Original creation - Lyon - La Fête des Lumières 2017